Antique Style OAK table
This particular example of our Antique Style Oak Table is approximately 7 feet in length – 2,134 mm – and 3 feet 6 inches wide – 1,066 mm. The solid English oak top is 1 inch thick – 25 mm – and is constructed with breadboard ends. The base is of Solid English OAK construction with 4-sided tapered leg with ‘tuscan’ detail. The finish of this particular Antique Style Oak Table is in medium brown wax which enhances the grain beautifully.
- All of our tables are hand crafted using traditional materials and techniques
- Our craftsmen use mortise and tenon joints for additional strength and longer life
- Tables are available in a wide range of finishes and colours – please enquire
- Top thickness and leg dimensions can be specified to order – we can advise
- We have a wide range of materials in stock – both reclaimed and new – and can supply unusual woods for that special occasion – please enquire
All of our hand made tables are available in a wide range of timbers, sizes and finishes. We custom make each one to your specification to ensure your complete SATISFACTION!
Expertly crafted hand made oak tables from The Oak and Pine Barn, Winchester, Hampshire – made to order, or available from stock – visit today! Oak tables, Ash tables, Pine tables, English Oak tables, French Oak tables, European Oak tables, American Walnut tables, Sweet Chestnut tables, Pippy Oak tables, English Elm tables, and of course, Antique Style OAK tables
Choose from a wide variety of beautiful timbers, expertly crafted in our own workshops and in a number of styles. Choose from trestle tables, A-frame tables, refectory tables, round tables, extendable tables, pedestal tables and coffee tables.
For solid oak flooring to complement your Antique Style OAK table, please visit our associate website at more floor.