English ELM table
This particular example of English ELM table is approximately 8 feet in length – 2,440 mm – and 3 feet 6 inches wide – 1,066 mm. The top is 1 inch thick – 25 mm – and is of solid English ELM construction from reclaimed floorboards (approximately 300 years old!) and with breadboard ends. The base is constructed in solid English OAK with tapered legs, distressed to match top. Finished in a medium brown wax – other finishes available.
(This table is made from very wide boards and the old timber gives a beautiful patina.)
- All of our tables are hand crafted using traditional materials and techniques
- Our craftsmen use mortise and tenon joints for additional strength and longer life
- Tables are available in a wide range of finishes and colours – please enquire
- Top thickness and leg dimensions can be specified to order – we can advise
- We have a wide range of materials in stock – both reclaimed and new – and can supply unusual woods for that special occasion – please enquire
All of our hand made tables are available in a wide range of timbers, sizes and finishes. We custom make each one to your specification to ensure your complete SATISFACTION!
Expertly crafted hand made oak tables from The Oak and Pine Barn, Winchester, Hampshire – made to order, or available from stock – visit today!
We have a very wide range of tables for you to see – Oak tables, Ash tables, Pine tables, English Oak tables, French Oak tables, European Oak tables, American Walnut tables, Sweet Chestnut tables, Pippy Oak tables, English Elm tables.
Choose from a wide variety of beautiful timbers, expertly crafted in our own workshops and in a number of styles. Choose from trestle tables, A-frame tables, refectory tables, round tables, extendable tables, pedestal tables and coffee tables.
For solid oak flooring to complement your solid oak trestle table, please visit our associate website at more floor.