English OAK Trestle Table – “The Pillars”
‘The Pillars’ handmade English Oak Trestle Table is one of our larger tables at approximately 9 feet in length – 2,740 mm – and 3 feet wide – 914 mm. The solid English character oak top is 1.75 inches thick – 45 mm – and is constructed with breadboard ends. The base is constructed in a unique ‘pillar’ trestle style and is also made of solid English character oak. This handmade English Oak Trestle Table is finished in clear oil wax which is heat and water resistant.
- All of our tables are handmade using traditional materials and techniques
- Our craftsmen use mortise and tenon joints for additional strength and longer life
- Tables are available in a wide range of finishes and colours – please enquire
- Top thickness and leg dimensions can be specified to order – we can advise
- We have a wide range of materials in stock – both reclaimed and new – and can supply unusual woods for that special occasion – please enquire
All of our handmade tables are available in a wide range of timbers, sizes and finishes. We custom make each one to your specification to ensure your complete SATISFACTION!
Expertly crafted handmade oak tables from The Oak and Pine Barn, Winchester, Hampshire – made to order, or available from stock – visit today!
We have a very wide range of handmade tables for you to see – Oak tables, Ash tables, Pine tables, English Oak tables, French Oak tables, European Oak tables, American Walnut tables, Sweet Chestnut tables, Pippy Oak tables, English Elm tables.
Choose from a wide variety of beautiful timbers, expertly crafted in our own workshops and in a number of styles. Choose from handmade trestle tables, A-frame tables, refectory tables, round tables, extendable tables, pedestal tables and coffee tables.
For solid oak flooring to complement your solid oak trestle table, please visit our associate website at more floor.