European OAK table
This particular example of our European OAK table is approximately 6 feet in length – 1,520 mm – and 3 feet wide – 915 mm. The solid European OAK table top is 1.5 inches thick – 38 mm – and is constructed from 4 wide boards and with breadboard ends The base is of solid European with 4-side tapered legs. The finish of this particular table is in clear oil wax which is heat and water resistant.
- All of our tables are hand crafted using traditional materials and techniques
- Our craftsmen use mortise and tenon joints for additional strength and longer life
- Tables are available in a wide range of finishes and colours – please enquire
- Top thickness and leg dimensions can be specified to order – we can advise
- We have a wide range of materials in stock – both reclaimed and new – and can supply unusual woods for that special occasion – please enquire
All of our hand made tables are available in a wide range of timbers, sizes and finishes. We custom make each one to your specification to ensure your complete SATISFACTION!
Expertly crafted hand made oak tables from The Oak and Pine Barn, Winchester, Hampshire – made to order, or available from stock – visit today! Oak tables, Ash tables, Pine tables, English Oak tables, French Oak tables, European Oak tables, American Walnut tables, Sweet Chestnut tables, Pippy Oak tables, English Elm tables.