Handmade Kitchen Table with Painted Base
Here is an example of a handmade Kitchen Table with Painted Base and is approximately 7 feet 4 inches in length – 2,235 mm – and 3 feet wide – 914 mm. The solid English Character Oak top is 0.8 inches thick – 20 mm – and is finished in a hard wax oil. The base is constructed in a refectory style and is painted in ‘Farrow and Ball’ New White, with the option of different colours available. Alternatively the base can be supplied in Solid English Oak.
- All of our handmade tables are crafted using traditional materials and techniques
- Our craftsmen use mortise and tenon joints for additional strength and longer life
- Handmade tables are available in a wide range of finishes and colours – please enquire
- Top thickness and leg dimensions can be specified to order – we can advise
- We have a wide range of materials in stock – both reclaimed and new – and can supply unusual woods for that special occasion – please enquire
All of our handmade tables are available in a wide range of timbers, sizes and finishes. We custom make each one to your specification to ensure your complete SATISFACTION!
Expertly crafted handmade oak tables from The Oak and Pine Barn, Winchester, Hampshire – made to order, or available from stock – visit today! Oak tables, Ash tables, Pine tables, English Oak tables, French Oak tables, European Oak tables, American Walnut tables, Sweet Chestnut tables, Kitchen Table with Painted Base, Pippy Oak tables, English Elm tables and, of course, Oak Refectory tables.
Choose from a wide variety of beautiful timbers, expertly crafted in our own workshops and in a number of styles. Choose from trestle tables, A-frame tables, refectory tables, round tables, extendable tables, pedestal tables and coffee tables.
For solid oak flooring to complement your Oak Refectory table, please visit our associate website at more floor.