Handmade Oak Boardroom Table
Handmade Oak Boardroom Table – The ‘EXPERIENCE’ – is one of our larger tables at approximately 9 feet 10 inches in length – 3,000 mm – and 3 feet 7 inches wide – 1,100 mm. The solid European oak top is 1.75 inches thick – 45 mm, and chamfered to 25mm at the edges, for a sleeker, contemporary appearance. The base is constructed in a unique style from mirror polished stainless steel, and the finish is a white oil for a clean modern look, ideal for board room or kitchen.
- All of our handmade tables are crafted using traditional materials and techniques
- Our craftsmen use mortise and tenon joints for additional strength and longer life
- Handmade tables are available in a wide range of finishes and colours – please enquire
- Top thickness and leg dimensions can be specified to order – we can advise
- We have a wide range of materials in stock – both reclaimed and new – and can supply unusual woods for that special occasion – please enquire
All of our handmade oak boardroom tables are available in a wide range of timbers, sizes and finishes. We custom make each one to your specification to ensure your complete SATISFACTION!
Expertly crafted handmade oak tables from The Oak and Pine Barn, Winchester, Hampshire – made to order, or available from stock – visit today! Handmade Oak Boardroom tables, Ash tables, Pine tables, English Oak tables, French Oak tables, European Oak tables, American Walnut tables, Sweet Chestnut tables, Pippy Oak tables, English Elm tables and, of course, oak boardroom tables.
Choose from a wide variety of beautiful timbers, expertly crafted in our own workshops and in a number of styles. Choose from trestle tables, A-frame tables, refectory tables, round tables, extendable tables, pedestal tables and coffee tables.
For solid oak flooring to complement your oak boardroom table, please visit our associate website at more floor.