Handmade Oak Table – Country Style
This particular example of a Handmade Oak Table is made in a country style and is approximately 8 feet in length – 2,440 mm – and 3 feet 6 inches wide – 1,066 mm. The solid English character oak top is 1.75 inches thick – 45 mm – and is constructed with breadboard ends. The base is constructed in traditional country style and is also made of solid English character oak. The legs are 5 inches square – 125mm. The finish of this particular Handmade Oak Table is in medium brown wax which enhances the grain beautifully.
- All of our Handmade Oak Tables are hand crafted using traditional materials and techniques
- Our craftsmen use mortise and tenon joints for additional strength and longer life
- Tables are available in a wide range of finishes and colours – please enquire
- Top thickness and leg dimensions can be specified to order – we can advise
- We have a wide range of materials in stock – both reclaimed and new – and can supply unusual woods for that special occasion – please enquire
All of our hand made tables are available in a wide range of timbers, sizes and finishes. We custom make each one to your specification to ensure your complete SATISFACTION!
Expertly crafted hand made oak tables from The Oak and Pine Barn, Winchester, Hampshire – made to order, or available from stock – visit today! Oak tables, Ash tables, Pine tables, English Oak tables, French Oak tables, European Oak tables, American Walnut tables, Sweet Chestnut tables, Pippy Oak tables, English Elm tables, and, of course, A-Frame Oak Tables.
Choose from a wide variety of beautiful timbers, expertly crafted in our own workshops and in a number of styles. Choose from trestle tables, A-frame tables, refectory tables, round tables, extendable tables, pedestal tables and coffee tables.
For solid oak flooring to complement your A-Frame Oak Table, please visit our associate website at more floor.