How to choose the right wood for your table
– helping you to choose the right timber for your table
Here at The Oak & Pine Barn we offer a wide range of exquisite timber selections for you hand made table. Each wood has it’s own particular characteristics and we are here to help you make the right choice. To help with your decision we have gathered some information here about the various timber selections available.
How to choose the right wood for your table?
We have created a new section on our website called ‘Timber Selection’. Please have a look for yourself here.
And please remember…
- All of our handmade tables are crafted using traditional materials and techniques
- Our craftsmen use mortise and tenon joints for additional strength and longer life
- Tables are available in a wide range of finishes and colours – please enquire
- Top thickness and leg dimensions can be specified to order – we can advise
- We have a wide range of materials in stock – both reclaimed and new – and can supply unusual woods for that special occasion – please enquire
All of our handmade tables are available in a wide range of timbers, sizes and finishes. We custom make each one to your specification to ensure your complete SATISFACTION!
Expertly crafted handmade oak tables from The Oak and Pine Barn, Winchester, Hampshire – made to order, or available from stock – visit today! Oak tables, Ash tables, Pine tables, English Oak tables, French Oak tables, European Oak tables, American Walnut tables, Sweet Chestnut tables, Pippy Oak tables, English Elm tables.
Choose from a wide variety of beautiful timbers, expertly crafted in our own workshops and in a number of styles. Choose from handmade trestle tables, A-frame tables, refectory tables, round tables, extendable tables, pedestal tables and coffee tables.
For solid oak flooring to complement your solid oak trestle table, please visit our associate website at more floor.
For solid oak flooring to complement your new hand made table, please visit our associate website at more floor.