This particular example of a Long English Oak Table is approximately 12 feet in length – 3,660 mm – and 3 feet 6 inches wide – 1066 mm. The 2 inch thick – 50 mm – top is a Solid English OAK construction and has beautiful character feature splits. The base is also of a Solid English OAK construction. Finished in a hard wax oil, this Long English Oak Table, beautifully aged and with a wonderful patina of light and dark shades and is able seat up to 14 people with ease.
- All of our tables are hand crafted using traditional materials and techniques
- Our craftsmen use mortise and tenon joints for additional strength and longer life
- Tables are available in a wide range of finishes and colours – please enquire
- Top thickness and leg dimensions can be specified to order – we can advise
- We have a wide range of materials in stock – both reclaimed and new – and can supply unusual woods for that special occasion – please enquire
All of our hand made tables are available in a wide range of timbers, sizes and finishes. We custom make each one to your specification to ensure your complete SATISFACTION!
Expertly crafted hand made oak tables from The Oak and Pine Barn, Winchester, Hampshire – made to order, or available from stock – visit today! Oak tables, Ash tables, Pine tables, English Oak tables, French Oak tables, European Oak tables, American Walnut tables, Sweet Chestnut tables, Pippy Oak tables, English Elm tables.
Choose from a wide variety of beautiful timbers, expertly crafted in our own workshops and in a number of styles. Choose from trestle tables, A-frame tables, refectory tables, round tables, extendable tables, pedestal tables and coffee tables.
For solid oak flooring to complement your 150 year old OAK table, please visit our associate website at more floor.