OAK Trestle Table
This particular example of our Rustic OAK Trestle Table is approximately 7 feet in length – 2,134 mm – and 3 feet wide – 915 mm. The solid English character oak top is 1.5 inches thick – 38 mm and made from 4 wide boards. The base is of solid English OAK construction. The finish of this particular table is a medium brown wax – beautifully aged and with a wonderful patina of light and dark shades.
- All of our tables are hand crafted using traditional materials and techniques
- Our craftsmen use mortise and tenon joints for additional strength and longer life
- Tables are available in a wide range of finishes and colours – please enquire
- Top thickness and leg dimensions can be specified to order – we can advise
- We have a wide range of materials in stock – both reclaimed and new – and can supply unusual woods for that special occasion – please enquire
All of our hand made tables are available in a wide range of timbers, sizes and finishes. We custom make each one to your specification to ensure your complete SATISFACTION!
Expertly crafted hand made oak tables from The Oak and Pine Barn, Winchester, Hampshire – made to order, or available from stock – visit today! Oak tables, Ash tables, Pine tables, English Oak tables, French Oak tables, European Oak tables, American Black Walnut tables, Sweet Chestnut tables, Pippy Oak tables, English Elm tables, and of course, rustic oak trestle tables.
Choose from a wide variety of beautiful timbers, expertly crafted in our own workshops and in a number of styles. Choose from trestle tables, A-frame tables, refectory tables, round tables, extendable tables, pedestal tables and coffee tables.
For solid oak flooring to complement your rustic oak trestle table, please visit our associate website at more floor.