Rustic Pine Refectory Table
Here is an example of a Rustic Pine Refectory Table that is approximately 7 feet 4 inches in length – 2,235 mm – and 3 feet wide – 914 mm. The solid pine top is 1.5 inches thick – 40 mm – and is constructed from three wide planks of pine. The base is constructed in a refectory style and is also made of solid rustic pine. The table is finished in a medium brown wax but other finishes are available.
- All of our tables are hand crafted using traditional materials and techniques
- Our craftsmen use mortise and tenon joints for additional strength and longer life
- Tables are available in a wide range of finishes and colours – please enquire
- Top thickness and leg dimensions can be specified to order – we can advise
- We have a wide range of materials in stock – both reclaimed and new – and can supply unusual woods for that special occasion – please enquire
All of our hand made tables are available in a wide range of timbers, sizes and finishes. We custom make each one to your specification to ensure your complete SATISFACTION!
Expertly crafted hand made oak tables from The Oak and Pine Barn, Winchester, Hampshire – made to order, or available from stock – visit today! Oak tables, Ash tables, Pine tables, English Oak tables, French Oak tables, European Oak tables, American Walnut tables, Sweet Chestnut tables, Pippy Oak tables, English Elm tables and, of course Rustic Pine Refectory Tables.
Choose from a wide variety of beautiful timbers, expertly crafted in our own workshops and in a number of styles. Choose from trestle tables, A-frame tables, refectory tables, round tables, extendable tables, pedestal tables and coffee tables.
For solid oak flooring to complement your Rustic Pine Refectory Table, please visit our associate website at more floor.