Square leg OAK Refectory table
This particular example of our Square leg OAK Refectory table is approximately 8 feet in length – 2,440 mm – and 3 feet 6 inches wide – 1,066 mm. The solid English oak top is 2 inches thick – 50 mm – and is constructed from three wide boards and has breadboard ends. The base is also constructed from solid English character oak, in a refectory style and has stop-chamfered legs. The finish of this particular table is in medium brown wax which enhances the grain beautifully. Other finishes are available – please enquire.
- All of our tables are hand crafted using traditional materials and techniques
- Our craftsmen use mortise and tenon joints for additional strength and longer life
- Tables are available in a wide range of finishes and colours – please enquire
- Top thickness and leg dimensions can be specified to order – we can advise
- We have a wide range of materials in stock – both reclaimed and new – and can supply unusual woods for that special occasion – please enquire
All of our hand made tables are available in a wide range of timbers, sizes and finishes. We custom make each one to your specification to ensure your complete SATISFACTION!
Expertly crafted hand made oak tables from The Oak and Pine Barn, Winchester, Hampshire – made to order, or available from stock – visit today!
We have a very wide range of tables for you to see – Oak tables, Ash tables, Pine tables, English Oak tables, French Oak tables, European Oak tables, American Walnut tables, Sweet Chestnut tables, Pippy Oak tables, English Elm tables, Square leg OAK Refectory tables.
Choose from a wide variety of beautiful timbers, expertly crafted in our own workshops and in a number of styles. Choose from trestle tables, A-frame tables, refectory tables, round tables, extendable tables, pedestal tables and coffee tables.
For solid oak flooring to complement your solid oak trestle table, please visit our associate website at more floor.