Winchester English Elm Table
Made from finest English Elm and Walnut this particular example of our handmade Winchester English Elm Table is approximately 6 feet in length – 1,825 mm – and 2 feet 7 inches wide – 787 mm. The solid English Elm table top is 1.25 inches thick – 32 mm – and shows the beautiful character of this fine wood. The base of this particular handmade Winchester English Elm Table is inlaid with a contrasting dark Walnut wood.
- All of our tables are handmade using traditional materials and techniques
- Our craftsmen use mortise and tenon joints for additional strength and longer life
- Tables are available in a wide range of finishes and colours – please enquire
- Top thickness and leg dimensions can be specified to order – we can advise
- We have a wide range of materials in stock – both reclaimed and new – and can supply unusual woods for that special occasion – please enquire
All of our handmade tables are available in a wide range of timbers, sizes and finishes. We custom make each one to your specification to ensure your complete SATISFACTION!
Expertly crafted handmade oak tables from The Oak and Pine Barn, Winchester, Hampshire – made to order, or available from stock – visit today!
We have a very wide range of handmade tables for you to see – Oak tables, Ash tables, Pine tables, English Oak tables, French Oak tables, European Oak tables, American Walnut tables, Sweet Chestnut tables, Pippy Oak tables, English Elm tables.
Choose from a wide variety of beautiful timbers, expertly crafted in our own workshops and in a number of styles. Choose from handmade trestle tables, A-frame tables, refectory tables, round tables, extendable tables, pedestal tables and coffee tables.
For solid oak flooring to complement your solid oak trestle table, please visit our associate website at more floor.